Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #2428

Custom Custom Custom
Looks good from a distance i think. If you get close up its a wee bit speckledy in places.. but I'm not fussed. Not easily fixable anyway.

Nope i think its good as is for me. I just wanted a nice transition from burnt bone to bone really. Theres not a huge amount of detail on the end of the skull so i think if you went in with a brush now itd be quite hard to blend whatever you did in without then needing to wash the whole thing again.

Heres a vid.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2432

Custom Custom Custom
Nobody looks at models from an inch away unless they're a comp judge, you're fine! 😁

Fair enough, makes sense.

That's really impressive! Haven't looked much at snow effects before, but I might have to do some research into this!

James #2455

Custom Custom Custom
Haha picky people do 😂

Yeah the whole AK range is awesome. Maybe if i get some more poxwalkers i can do them ice nurgle lol

Managed to patch up a few bits this evening. I have done a woodgrain effect on the staff which isn't too bad. Dulled down with washes. Not sure if the pic shows it very well actually.
Also made a start of the tattoo on the arm just to test how it looks. Not bad. Pic doesn't look quite right now.
Have done some tests on the ice crackle. Definitely didnt use enough of it the first time so trying another one. Much thicker. I did drhbrush white and it did look good. Hoping that and then hide bits in snow will look quite effective.
Hobby Workshop