Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #3016

@pawl though they did open up for some short airbrush video's :p those bottles are not made for anything other than brushes :S
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3019

Custom Custom Custom
Only because they have to try and keep their audience. After their truly awful attempt at making a not-airbrush I'm surprised they haven't partnered with AB manufacturer yet. They could take a prototype model (rejected for being low quality, obviously) and stick a £350 price tag on it 😁
Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #3052

Yes... I love warhammer 40k ! The lore and grim dark feel of it all is amazing. (Played a lot of computer games when I was younger..... not many games out there that had the right feeling in my mind. Dawn of war 1 and 2 was amazing though) but the pricing on some of the things from gw are just crazy.... all these new books all the time ! 8 th edition had you buying 4 - 5 different books if you didn't use interwebz for some of the extras. Allso some of the models out there *really cool models ill give them that) but in comparison how much plastic you get compared to what your paying..... its a bit crazy. I would like to see how much theyre getting profit wise compared to what they're paying to make em :p look at RG for instance. I have to buy transfers for every two 10 man squads.... allso howe they made all marine players having to buy theyre army again couse they made every oldmarine useless compared to primaris marines... especially since every weapon in the game got balanced to kill primaris :S was allmost impossible to use a old marine army since you paid in points for theyre extra armor save and 4 s 4 t 3+ bs and ws. But theyre armor save was rather useless compared to older ap rules :p i stopped completely to use my space marines couse I hated that I had to buy a whole new army when I had accumulated that army over 10 years.... :p but ofc now allmost the only units im buying today are primaris units.... haha. Well I guess its a love/hate thing I have with them :p

Axineton #3176

Can’t believe no one has mentioned our lord and saviour of the two thin coats Duncan Rhodes!! He’s a great painter and used to do the GW painting tutorials but left to set up his own YouTube channel and patreon thing.

Here’s a link to his YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/DuncanRhodesPaintingAcademy

James #3177

Custom Custom Custom
Well said @Axineton
Axineton liked this

pawl #3183

Custom Custom Custom
It did occur to me Axy, but most of his videos are now on the DRPA so I didn't put it on my list.
Gotta subscribe to the Bible to hear about our Lord and Saviour now 😂
Axineton, Pharia liked this

Axineton #3185

There’s also some you’ve all listed I’ve never heard of so I’ll be checking some of them out.
pawl, Pharia liked this
No avatar

Pharia #3323

When were talking about two thin coats, Mr Duncan Rhodes. I would recommend subscribing on hes website, has helped me a lot. Hes just useing brush painting, but its easy to follow and makes really good tabletop miniatures. He allso has gotten quite a few models painted aswell so I feel you get a lot from the money your paying... Dunno. Have thought about asking for a titan or something massive as a video... Hahahaha
Hobby Workshop