Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.
  • No avatar

James #4668

Custom Custom Custom
Omg @laam999 so many bits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I feel stressed just looking at it hahaha
Hobby Workshop

James #4679

Custom Custom Custom
Late oath incoming!
I, of sound body and mind, do pledge to paint this Death Guard Heroes champion within the month of march πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Two weekends should be enough.... 😁 Right 😁
Dunno who Danny is πŸ˜‚
MedMos liked this

James #4680

Custom Custom Custom
@pawl crank up the oath reforged badge! I'm done.
Pretty awful picture πŸ˜‚ ill get some better ones after I varnish it πŸ‘
pawl liked this

laam999 #4681

Custom Custom Custom
Lovely blends on the skin. I've managed to get the 3 main colours down, highlighted up the black, I'm in the middle of the grey then I'll probably move onto red. I've decided to only do 4 of them as that's all I need for the get together next month, but if I manage to finish 4 I'll still have doubled the number I have painted.
James liked this

James #4683

Custom Custom Custom
Looking great so far mate πŸ‘πŸ‘

James #4684

Custom Custom Custom
So.... The champion was supposed to just be a palate cleanser.... But....... πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
Nmm happened.
Not perfect but... I'm pretty proud of the gold bronze nmm. Will try tidy it abit later. Then steel nmm.. And copper nmm πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
MedMos, pawl liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4685

Custom Custom
Never tried that nmm... Looking good so far, @James !

James #4686

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks man. I've tried some elements of the nmm technique but not actually trying to make it look like a proper metal. So it was quite a challenge... But worth giving it a go πŸ‘

laam999 #4687

Custom Custom Custom
Man that looks good, NMM is one of them things I need to try at some point but really think it'll be beyond me lol.

James #4688

Custom Custom Custom
Hehe thanks mate. Am excited to start the rest.
I think you just need to go for it. Keep with the process. Often looks poop until nearly the last step πŸ˜‚πŸ’©
You got this πŸ‘
Hobby Workshop