Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #2392

Custom Custom Custom
Finito!!
Very happy with the end result. I hoped we wasnt going to be as dirty but its still worked out great!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2397

Custom Custom Custom
A truly vile addition to the shelf! 😁

James #2398

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks mate 😁

Karak Norn Clansman #2406

Sweeeet work! Lovely painting all over. You did a marvellous model justice. Great job @James. Strangely enough, I like the tiny yellow-black cables most of all now that he's finished. For some reason those parts stand out well. I guess the colour tones must complement the overall drab dirtiness of the fellow? :smile:

I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year celebration! We're lacking snow (grumble, grumble) and isolation keeps socializing to a minimum, but otherwise it's been great here.

James #2408

Custom Custom Custom
Haha thanks buddy!!

Yeah i really like the cabling too. Did the same on the surgeon. This one was a pain as one of the cables was fatter than the other so quite hard to get the thickness of the black bits right. Turned ok after multiple touch ups.

Haha we've had a bit here hoping for more 😀😀
Hobby Workshop