Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #2426

Custom Custom Custom
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... mand-squad

These aren't Squats, they're Sci-Fi Dwarves, and they're glorious!

I've left a message to see if they'll be available after the Kickstarter finishes, but I've since found the range on their website here so I'm assuming they will be. =]
Hobby Workshop

James #2427

Custom Custom Custom
You know what, im not really a fan of squats or space dwarves. But i really like them. And pricewise compared to alot its actually pretty reasonable. Trying to think if there's any way i can justify buying them.. anyway i could fit them into chaos death guard or custodes...
A metal... hate metal dudes.

pawl #2429

Custom Custom Custom
I've always had a bit of a thing for them, possibly just because they were ret-conned before I really got into the hobby. As far as the sculpts go these are gorgeous, too - there's a feel of the old Imperial Army plastics in their uniform which I really like.
I would love to go all-in on these guys but don't have the money right now, but in the future I can see me buying the whole range!
James liked this
Hobby Workshop