Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #814

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑13 Jun 20, 01:11 Solid price πŸ‘

Fortunately I now have more than enough to keep me going, so why remaining costs for the forseeable will just be basing materials, the odd paint top up etc.
No new 9th edition box set πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hobby Workshop

pawl #818

Custom Custom Custom
I'll be keeping an eye out for Element's price πŸ˜‚
James liked this

pawl #1035

Custom Custom Custom
Oops? πŸ™ˆ
Perfect condition though! No flags/aerials, but I was never a fan of them. Left headlight is very slightly wonky, but I might not even try and fix it.
Aside from a classic Predator Annihilator that gives me a full set! 😁

James #1038

Custom Custom Custom
That's really nice. The bar around it looks great. Puts my dalmatian print rhino to shame 🀣🀣

pawl #1042

Custom Custom Custom
It was a touch more expensive than some of the others listed, but still perfectly reasonable. The fact that it had the grab rail intact was what sold me on it - I want to build a Deimos pattern FW Rhino with an aftermarket lack for the grab rails, so they match!
Just have to hope it gets to me in one piece. =]

James #1050

Custom Custom Custom
I'm sure the omnissiah will see it to you safely!!!!
Be curious to see how you plan to strip it... now I have my rhino!

I've just put a bid on someone selling 36 new style Khorne berzerkers! And it's still under a tenner with about 14 hours to go... so I'm hopeful of a bargain. These guys look absolutely killer in 9th edition (ruleswise, the miniatures are meh ish but ok!)

pawl #1054

Custom Custom Custom
I'll show you when it gets here =]
Is there a new style? I just remember the old plastics coming out. Both beautiful and awful at the same time πŸ˜‚ still have a couple of pieces floating around.

James #1056

Custom Custom Custom
Awesome!!
Well I dunno how old it is but atleast it's the current Khorne berserkers being sold on gw lol
Hope the back is better mate 😁

pawl #1058

Custom Custom Custom
Just had a look, and it's the same sprues from ~'98 πŸ™ˆ
Once 9th has dropped and the new Primaris range is out it would be nice to see some updates elsewhere!

It's getting there I think, not quite so painful now. The codeine hasn't been agreeing with me though, which is annoying to say the least!

James #1065

Custom Custom Custom
Haha same as from 98!?? Thats nuts. Well needless to say I got outbid! Probably a blessing. I can't believe they've not been updated.

Hopefully better tomorrow bud!! Too much hunching over miniatures obviously 🀣
Hobby Workshop