Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #3510

Custom Custom Custom

To coincide with the announcement of a new Tanith novel, Gaunt's Ghosts have been redesigned in plastic.

Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

Colonel Colm Corbec

Major Elim Rawne

Master Sniper Hlaine Larkin

"Try again" Bragg

Scout Sergeant Oan Mkoll
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3511

Custom Custom Custom
So I think I'm about to be a miserable sod, because I'm not actually a big fan of these!

In general the cloth of their combats looks too sharp, but that could just be overly-aggressive edge highlighting.
Gaunt has a very odd stance, and looks really hunch-backed. Reminds me a little of this guy or this guy. Not my Idea of 'dynamic' posing.
Corbec would be alright but his pointing arm is insanely muscular. Look at the top of it! It's comically large!
Rawne would be cool but for the pose (again). He's very stationary for someone wielding a knife like that!
Larkin is a generic sniper, no issues.
Bragg is alright. His face isn't what I would have pictured, but I suppose that's personal interpretation.
Mkoll I really like. Natural, realistic posing. Wouldn't mind trying to remove the tree and put him in some urban ruins.

Maybe I'm just being overly critical, but I think I prefer the old sculpts!
Hobby Workshop