Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Dawn of War, Pokémon Go! or Ticket to Ride - whatever you're playing when you're not at the tabletop!

Axineton #3426

Picked up a PS5 about two weeks ago and have been playing the Demon’s Souls remake. I played it back in 2009 and I gotta say this is an excellent start to the next generation.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3437

Custom Custom Custom
I briefly played one of the series years ago on the old XBOX and my God was it a trying experience! 😂

Axineton #3440

That’s dark souls which is the successor to demons souls. If you think dark souls is hard try playing demons souls lol. No bonfire checkpoints on demons so if you die it’s straight back to the beginning of the level 😭 got two more bosses to kill then my first run through is complete before starting again.

Axineton #4526

Horizon: Forbidden West is what I’m currently playing on my PS5. Looks amazing and seems to be a huge game. Picked up cyberpunk 2077 for the Series X but it’s on the back burner until I’ve finished HFW. Got Elden Ring coming this week for PS5 too can’t wait for that.

Axineton #4925

Finished Elden Ring last month, got the platinum trophy on ps5 and took around 300hrs to get it done. Was awesome! Picked up a Nintendo switch too and playing mariokart and luigis mansion and loving them right now.
Hobby Workshop