Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

Lovecraft0110 #1061

Custom Custom
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there might be interest in a Live Stream on Fridays where I answer questions regarding weathering while...well...weathering a model (more often than not, a 30k vehicle). Thoughts?

Regards,

Enrique
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1062

Custom Custom Custom
I would most definitely be interested! Unfortunately I would end up having to watch most afterwards, as I'm back at work shortly (assuming the planned date works out), and I work afternoons and evenings.

James #1070

Custom Custom Custom
Id be keen 😀 time dependent as atm tend to my partners lockdown family quiz on a Friday. (Yes I managed to slip in a games workshop question in there... what year was it founded, with multiple choice)
And also @Lovecraft0110 depends if you'll mind me effectively saying ok here are the products I have help me make a grimdark death guard contemptor 😂 and also if be keen for some tips on the pigments as I just don't really get how to use them well!

Lovecraft0110 #1076

Custom Custom
Death Guard Contemptor? Sweet! Yeah, I'd be all for that.

James #1077

Custom Custom Custom
Infact the forgeworld style is exactly what I have in mind for it and the pre heresy colour scheme!
I'm just awaiting an order from ammo by mig to arrive with enamels and another order with the airbrush putty then I think I have everything I need.
Half of the stuff just arrived!
@Lovecraft0110 What's the thing you use in your drop pod vid for the chipping.. dental stick?
Hobby Workshop