Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1060

Custom Custom Custom

Warhammer Community wrote: The new edition is going to explode onto the scene with Indomitus – the best boxed set we’ve ever produced, and you’ll be able to order your very own on… [drum roll]…

JULY 11th!

There will be a two-week pre-order window and Indomitus and friends will hit shelves on July 25th.

No price announcement yet, but I'll be waiting to see what price Element are offering. Latest rumours seem to think Β£120 RRP is likely, but it's all guesswork.
Hobby Workshop

James #1067

Custom Custom Custom
Worrying me about the price. 120 been assumed because of the prize value but some are saying that may not be the limited edition box... 😟😟
Hopefully find out soon

pawl #1071

Custom Custom Custom
There's a few people over at B&C that have come up with the same figure for different reasons, so I'm hopeful. If it's not properly leaked before then we'll know in ten days πŸ‘Œ
James liked this

pawl #1114

Custom Custom Custom
Various unofficial confirmations on B&C at Β£120/125. Chapter Master Valrak (if you're familiar with his YT) just said 125.

James #1117

Custom Custom Custom
Nope not heard of him. Is he like uncle atom?
120 to 125 is doable for me (With the 20% discount, the store I've reserved one are offering it with 20%, I think it should be 100 or under). I think if it's any more than that I'll have to wait and hope it's still available by the end of the month

pawl #1120

Custom Custom Custom
Not watched Atom, know the name. Val paints lots of Imperial Fists and talks about the hobby, basically.

125 at 15% off is 106.25, at 25% is 93.75, so Element should be between those. When you then add in double reward points its worth it I think!

James #1127

Custom Custom Custom
He's quite nice to watch... think Bob Ross of miniatures 🀣 very nice and relaxing to watch I find.

Yeah that is good. How do the reward points work?
I'm going to stick with m&l cos it gives me an excuse to actually go down and see what it's like and if the gaming scene would be good there. The other one I go to is on other side of Leeds from me and pain to go to so I'm keen to check it out

pawl #1133

Custom Custom Custom
I'm sold!
Wait! Is he a dude with a beard? If it's who I'm thinking then I've seen one or two of his videos before, thought they were really good. Will have to have a look later.

Basically you get 1% back on all purchases, 2% if you use somebody's code (I use @Stephen's, and he gets 1% of my purchase too). It might not be a huge amount but it adds up. =]
There is a place in Lincoln (assuming it's still there), but the cost of getting to town and back is probably about the same as postage, and I do my absolute best to avoid going into town if I can πŸ˜‚

James #1139

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: ↑04 Jul 20, 15:13 Wait! Is he a dude with a beard? If it's who I'm thinking then I've seen one or two of his videos before, thought they were really good. Will have to have a look later.
Yes this guy!
Very wholesome watching. Not really like paint tutorials but more like general hobbying stuff.

That's pretty good. Never complain about a discount πŸ˜ƒ
Not sure how far the store m&l is from you.. oh no it's about an hour. Well if you ever want to learn 9th (once I know) and actually make them marines fight could meet in the middle somewhere once the 'rona is over, obvs.

pawl #1146

Custom Custom Custom
Yes! That guy! I like his stuff! Or at least what I've seen so far, anyway.

That's on top of the usual 15-25% discount, too. 😁
Leeds is about two hours on the train I think, give or take. Long-term I definitely have plans for some kind of meet-up (I want to go to HQ in Notts again, not been since I was like 10), just need to get back to work and make some money!
Hobby Workshop