Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #1746

Custom Custom Custom
Haha excellent test. I have to say i love both those colours. Are they just contrast paints on the rocks so to speak? If so im quite impressed. But yes I see what you mean. The video is a much nicer green.... but i think for battle ready the green youve done is great. Perhaps reserve the fancy green for the characters?

Yeah TT order all complete no issues. The big gun comes out too for easier painting.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1752

Custom Custom Custom
I'm going to have a play with the grots, see how Skeleton Horde > Biel Tan Green comes out as a comparison. Need something to differentiate them slightly.
The contrasts were all straight from the pot, yeah, was only a quick test. Haven't tried thinning them down yet because I've not had the palette out and because I haven't really needed to!
If I can get the PF > BTG to work then I think that will be my colour for the lot. It still looks very quick to paint, and it's a much nicer colour than straight Ork Flesh. Characters might get eyes. 👀😂

Always a winner! Nothing worse than realising you're missing bits! (not that I'm bitter about my Trukk!)

James #1761

Custom Custom Custom
They look great.. maybe ill have to get off my high horse and get some. Might be useful for the primaris robes and stuff?

Hah i feel you. Im still annoyed about the forgeworld hell blade missing the driver that the guy didn't mention or take good enough pics for it to be obvious. I still would have got it for the price just annoying

pawl #1768

Custom Custom Custom
I will get round to reading all the other new stuff, but for now...

TITHI recieved these! 😁

The boyz box in particular is really nice - a definite improvement on the older box that I had.
I discovered though that when GW designed this box (some time ago) they stole my idea for Ork bayonets (had very recently). Thieving gits!

James #1789

Custom Custom Custom
Awesome boxes!! Where did you get these? Stop giving me ork envy

pawl #1798

Custom Custom Custom
Both from Element. Got two eBay auctions I'm following and a couple of other ideas on the go too... Gotta do something while I'm too busy with work!
James liked this

pawl #1851

Custom Custom Custom
TITHI spent a little time getting to know my grots and their herder. Only a few cleaned up so far but the grots themselves are lovely sculpts. The herder however is going to be a nightmare to paint - lots of tricky spots to get into!

(also I could do with some much smaller drill bits!)

James #1858

Custom Custom Custom
What size drill bits? For some reason i have 5 2mm ones so if we ever trade some bits can send one lol

pawl #1862

Custom Custom Custom
I just need to pick a load up, some of mine are a bit past it. Not actually sure on sizes though, just know some of these Grot pistols have really tiny barrels 😂

James #1865

Custom Custom Custom
Haha i think mine is perfect for a bolter but too big for a bolt pistol if that makes at 2mm. So probably 1mm is what you need.
Hobby Workshop