Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #637

Custom Custom Custom
Well I was quite lucky and got a huge pile of bits of eBay for about fiver. Maybe 7 or 8 arms. Similar number of heads and some backpacks etc. Was a bargain. I've just spent about 6 or 7 quid getting some more bits from... https://www.forbiddengaming.co.uk
Actually got some super cheap stuff on there and postage is reasonable.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #643

Custom Custom Custom
Happy days 👌 saves you trying to GS them, too!

James #647

Custom Custom Custom
I'll probably try do a wee bit of GS too. Maybe next month when I can splash out on a roller.
Will make some of the 30k guys look abit more unique I think! A couple look abit crap atm.

pawl #659

Custom Custom Custom
At least you've got forgiving models - you'll be able to get away with pretty much anything for possessed!

James #788

Custom Custom Custom
Did abit more with the ones I liked the least.
Still a few missing shoulder pads.. got my numbers wrong!! But I may try to do some of the green stuff tutorials @pawl sent me!
Also bonus. Managed to convert one of the normal 30k marines into a heavy bolter dude. I just need to fix his body abit.. damaged it trying to get his arm off!

pawl #797

Custom Custom Custom
Did you remove his arm with a meat cleaver?! 😂

James #2685

Custom Custom Custom
Had some gs left over and put it to work patching these guys up abit to make them more possessedy

pawl #2703

Custom Custom Custom
Did the fella above ever get his torso fixed? 😂
Tentacle maker has definitely proved its worth, I think!

James #2720

Custom Custom Custom
Haha nah. Hes still looking chopped 😆

I am quite excited to keep going with these budget possessed. Ive seen a vid for sutured flesh and i may do some robes and hoods just for a laugh. Anything else green stuff you've seen around?

pawl #2732

Custom Custom Custom
Nothing recently that springs to mind. You could maybe try @Karak's guides and try some faces on armour? 😁
Hobby Workshop