Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Space Marines fear no Evil for we are Fear Incarnate!
 30 May 2020, 19:30
Here’s a couple of my Deathwatch Sergeants. I’m using Primaris lieutenants as sergeants to make them stand out and put them on 32mm bases instead of the 40mm they come with.

Have a Silver Templar and a Howling Griffon here.

Still have more Deathwatch to paint. They’re a slow burn project.

Oh and here’s my Watchmaster. I did a small kitbash with Lazarus . Was hoping they’d get Primaris Watchmasters in Psychic Awakening but alas no!

Here’s more Sergeants built but unpainted 😂

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
Site Admin
 31 May 2020, 10:57
Is your Laz conversion carrying a Custodes weapon?
Loving the idea though - I'm also not yet sure what to do with the million captains I already have, never mind the ones I still want! 😂 and it's always nice to see a chapter like the Howling Griffons get some attention!

Are they part of (or going to be part of) a larger Deathwatch force, or just individual characters?
 31 May 2020, 13:57
Yeah Lazarus is carrying one of the custodes Bolter spear things. I ended up buying a whole box of custodes just for that arm 😂 sold the rest to my mate who plays custodes.
I have an army of deathwatch that is in the process of being painted sloooowly and also need rebasing too. I’ll get round to them on a rainy day probably 😂
 31 May 2020, 14:27
Looks great with the custodian spear. Excited for my box of custard guards to turn up 😁
Site Admin
 31 May 2020, 14:49
Any backstory for how he got his hands on one @Axineton? Don't imagine they would be very happy about it 😂
 31 May 2020, 15:58
Na no backstory I just did it to make it look like the original Watchmaster.
Site Admin
 31 May 2020, 16:46
My bad - did a quick bit of Googling, and an individual is granted use of one when they take the position of watch master. Turns out it's not just stolen 😂
Axineton liked this
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore